But by Every Word
Updated: Aug 25, 2019
Isaiah 49:14-51:3, 52:1-15
What can we begin to extract from this week’s reading portions? We find how God is bringing back the captivity of Israel according to Isaiah 49. The mental thoughts of grace, covenant, obedience, Moses, and many others begin to permeate our mind.
We cannot live by information alone. Information must be connected to revelation. Revelation only comes by the Spirit. We can experience manifestation when Information and revelation are viewed as the correct equation for living life. Our desire must be to progressively move in obedience day after day, week after week, and year after year.
We can no longer afford to be participants in “the grand stands” of life. We must choose life this day and begin to learn and teach the world around us about the Kingdom of God. Remember, “There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. But grace was given to each one of us according to the measure of Christ’s gift.” – Ephesians 4:4-7
Questions for Reflection:
▪ Do I believe that the Word is more than a book?
▪ Do I desire to understand how God fulfills the commandments of the Lord?
▪ Does my life pursue the things of God and desire to know more about him?
▪ Do I believe there really was a Moses, Ark of the Covenant, and tablets of stone?
▪ Do I believe Jesus was actually tempted in the wilderness for forty days?
visit our website at www.tbgrace.org